A curated list of 😎 awesome Assistive Technology frameworks and tools to help you develop your AT tool/system.
- Awesome Assistive-Tech
Tools to aid Speech Recognition
- Python Speech Recgonition - Library for performing speech recognition, with support for several engines and APIs, online and offline.
Small and big projects to aid/support eyetracking
- Extra TTS - Used to offer additional speech synthesis engines in cordova apps.
- ATHack. Boston/MIT based hackathon pairing indviduals with disabilities with hackers
- AT-Forum - The RESNA (Rehabilitation Engineering Society for North America) forum
- AssistTech - UK based list with a number of AT professionals from an Clincial Science/Engineering Background
- Access Group - UK based group of Occupational Therapists and Engineeers finding solutions for people to access electronic equipment
- Communication Maters AACForum - UK Forum for the UK Chapter of ISAAC (International Society of AAC)
AT Engineering Organisations
- Tetra Society of North America - Volunteer engineers across North America assisting people with disabilities
- REMAP - Volunteer engineers across the UK assisting people - similar to Tetra
Your contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines first.
I will keep some pull requests open if I’m not sure whether those libraries are awesome, you could vote for them by adding :+1: to them. Pull requests will be merged when their votes reach 20.